Design, Integration and Optimization of IT Infrastructures
The design of an infrastructure is a strategic action that aims to put in place the foundations and the basic structures of the information system of a company or a governmental institution.
It is involved in projects for integrating new user services, deploying new applications, migrating computer systems or consolidating environments.
The modeling of a technical infrastructure must meet many challenges:
- Increase the performance of the information system,
- Guarantee the scalability of infrastructures,
- Ensure optimal availability of the applications and services offered,
- Mutualize environments,
- Securing access to architectures,
- Control integration and administration costs,
- Increase the quality of service.
i-CRITS sarl offers a solution covering all the key actions of the design, integration, and optimization of an IT infrastructure:
- The audit of IT environments;
- The study of target architectures;
- Advice and technology watch;
- Optimization of computer systems;
- The definition and formalization of technical implementation specifications;
- Drafting systems integration procedures;
- Definition of deployment strategies;
- Accompaniment and/or implementation of architecture migrations.
We provide our clients with all the essential assets for the success of their projects, namely:
- A high level of expertise;
- A know-how and a quality approach;
- Packaged offers based on best practices;
- Control of means and qualified resources;
- Knowledge capitalization and sharing;
- Many references and feedback;
- Partnerships with the main publishers on the market.
Our areas of intervention in the Design, Integration and Optimization of IT Infrastructures cover: